blog, travel & pr
Siren Comms_ Travel and hospitality industry news round up 5th October 2018_
Every week, we aim to round up some of the stories that have caught our eye from our key trade media, and share them here for your reading pleasure.
Just click on the headlines below to find out more.
– More than 100 ATOL holders fail to renew their licence
– LA bullish as it targets UK growth
– UK holidaymakers to Europe could face 7-Euro fee
– AI to transform travel search and customer service
– eDreams adds augmented reality baggage-sizing function to app
– US consumers more willing to share data than Europeans
– Food and drink prices to rise post-Brexit, say suppliers
– Pret to include all ingredients on labels following fatality
– Tours and excursions the next untapped market in online travel
– Balancing privacy and personalisation
– Carnival brings craft brewing to cruising
You can also have a look at Travel and Hospitality industry news round up, 26th October 2018 and
Travel and Hospitality industry news round up, 19th October 2018, because knowledge is power.